Alan is a leading attorney within the Social Security Practice in Mexico. He has more than 20 years of experience assessing important national and international companies. He has designed and implemented several strategies for achieving benefits in the payment of the employer-employee social security contributions and has participated in the creation and modification of different legal initiatives on this matter.
- In 2018 he was invited by the Mexican Senate to participate in the “Social Security Week” in order to draft an amendment to the Social Security Law on occupational hazards.
- He designed a litigation strategy before the Supreme Court for a worldwide leading automotive company, achieving the employer registration “per class”, which represented savings for over MXN $300M.
- He has been the advisor of several congressmen for the creation of structures for the incorporation of independent service providers to the social security regimes.
- In 2020, he participated as a speaker in the “Open Parliament” for the discussion of the pensionary amendment to the Social Security Law, which was presented by the Federal Government.
- He developed a litigation strategy before the Supreme Court to recognize the employers’ right to modify their annual declarations related with the risk premium for occupational hazards
- He is the leader of the Social Security Sub-Committee in the National Council of the Maquiladora and Manufacturing Export Industry (INDEX).
- He is an active member of the Social Security Committee of the “Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa” (ANADE).
Law Degree by Universidad Anahuac.
Social Security professor at Universidad Anahuac.
He has lectured the “Corporate Law Graduate Course” at Universidad Iberoamericana.
He has been recognized by the international publication “LACCA” as part of the professionals listed in “Who Represents Latin America’s Biggest Companies” in 2018 and 2019.
He has been awarded as the “Leading Attorney” for the Social Security Practice in 2020 and 2021, by the Publication “Tops Los Mejores Abogados de México”.
Reconocimiento como el “Abogado Líder” de la Seguridad Social 2020 y 2021, por la publicación
“Tops Los Mejores Abogados de México”.