With more than 15 years of specialized experience in consulting and litigation on administrative and social security law in Federal Courts and in the Supreme Court, Andrés Camara is part of our expert Social Security Practice.
- He has participated in the design of litigation strategies before the Supreme Court and the Federal Courts in Mexico, to achieve employer registrations “per Class”, for several clients.
- He has been the advisor of several congressmen for the creation of structures for the incorporation of independent service providers to the social security regimes.
- He has participated in the development and implementation of litigation strategies that allowed the recognition of the employers’ right to modify their annual declarations related with the risk premium for occupational hazards.
- He specializes on compliance of social security obligations for construction and occupational hazards
- He has been invited as speaker in several forums and conferences on labor and social security matters throughout Mexico.
Law Degree and Graduate Studies on Administrative Law by “Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México”
Andrés is the Coordinator of the Social Security Committee of the “Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa” (ANADE).