Luis has more than 45 years of experience assessing employers on work-related matters. He specializes on high risk collective and individual conflicts and is acknowledged as a senior statesman in employment related matters in Mexico.
- For over 40 years, he has been a Postgraduate Professor at Universidad Panamericana.
- For more than 45 years he has lectured at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México and over 3 years in the Labor and Employment Master’s Degree at Escuela Libre de Derecho.
- He has participated with several local judicial authorities on the training related with the labor reform for future labor judges.
- Member of the “Colegio de Profesores de Derecho del Trabajo” (UNAM).
- Member of the Attorneys’ Association of the Labor Law Academy, since 1995.
- Former member of the Iberoamericana Association for the Labor and Social Security Law.
- He participated in the “Open Parliament” in 2017, for the Labor Reform.
Graduate Studies by Universidad Panamericana.
Law Degree by UNAM, graduated with honors.
He was awarded with the Merit Medal by the UNAM.
He was awarded with the Medal “Vasco de Quiroga” by the Mexico City’s Government and “Barra Nacional de Abogados” in 2010.
Honoris Causa Specialist by the Local Labor Court in Mexico City, in 1995.